Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: TOYS IN THE MAIL...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Always a good thing [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    indeed.
    this damn Microman thing will be the death of me, though. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Awesome man! Who is the first dude?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Swamp Savage from Lanards The Corps Bio-Wings.
    $3. I think. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    kinda reminds me of that Beetle character from the comics...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    here he is w/Snake-Eyes, and some headless dude...
    newmic009

    and a gun in a much better colour. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    He is cool, I really like his head! Reminds me of a comic character from the 60's/70's. I will have to keep my eyes open for him!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    man that black and silver dude is cool!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    TCM, smalljoes has Swampy for $3 or so.
    best price I've seen.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool man, I will keep him in mind for the next time order from them. Thanks for the heads up!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    some of the othe Bio-Wing stuff is pretty cool too.
    there's 6 in the set.
    and one is $20 [img]confused.gif[/img]
    the other 5 are dirt cheap.($2.49-$4.99)
    mine was $2.49, I just noticed.

    I have one more coming, next week, I guess.
    I think it was this one...
    sky20terror c l

    I really like the $20 one, but there is NO way I'll pay $20 for a single Lanard fig. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •